• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
• For every minute you remain angry; you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
• He who angers you conquers you.
• Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness.
• Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.
• Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
• An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.
• Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
• Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
• Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
• If you are patient in one moment of anger, your will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
• Do not teach your children never to be angry; teach them how to be angry.
Content copyright . angrykids.com. All rights reserved.